Software Edius Pro software is the most powerful non-linear editing and mixing and assembling the film, which is owned by Canopus. Independent and free from the limitations of traditional software systems and non-linear editing. Work flow provides an integrated program that has the ability to accept a variety of video formats and allows simultaneous editing of all formats and edit formats with SD, HD possesses time as well. Edius pro OHCI Firewire card has the ability to work with different types of hardware compilation of such series DVStorm Canopus DV Raptor RT2 series works. Using this hardware efficiency of editing at the same time (Real Time) increases.
Among the unique features of Edius Pro software is the ability to convert the format so that the software is editable video formats SD, HD video editing with a mix of different codecs such as DV, HDV, HD, MPEG II, Lossless, Uncompressed is.
Key features of the software Edius pro:
- Effects simultaneously with the construction of an infinite
- Tracks for video, audio, graphics and text in Realtime
- User Interface
- More than ten different design workspace created by the users
- Toolbar or Toolbox adjustable
- Shortcut or customizable shortcuts
- Ability to rename tracks for video, audio, subtitles and credits
- Mapping the clips again lost
- Window display devices such as Waveform and VectorScope signals simultaneously with Video Capture and verify it is available
- Time line
- Tracks for video, audio, unlimited text and graphics
- Edit the audio and video separately
- Edit slip, slide, roll
- Ability to copy a clip on the Effect and Transition
- Realtime audio mixer output
- Autosave and redo / undo an unlimited number
- Ability to record narration and Ripple Editing
- Filter by voice Realtime:
Delay, Graphic equalizer, High-pass filter, Loa-pass filter, Pan pot and balance, Parametric equalizer, Tone controller
- Filter Realtime:
Anti filter, Blend, Blur, Black color, Color balance, Color wheel, Combine filter, Emboss, Loop slide, Matrix, Median, Mirror, Monotone, Mosaic, Motion blur, Old movie / film, Pencil sketch, Raster wipe, Region, Sharpness, Smooth blur
- Realtime video keyers:
3D Picture in Picture, Chroma Key, Luma Key, Picture in Picture
- Transition, including the transition of two-dimensional and three-dimensional Realtime SMPTE
- Realtime text effects
- Ability to use Inscriber title motion pro for Canopus
- Bin Media Clip Handling:
- Select a category of Media
- Support and lets see detail of nested categories
- Field order, aspect ratio change and adjust
- Supported video formats include:
- Mpeg Video Stream with extensions mpv or m2v
- Mpeg Program Stream with extensions and mpeg mpg or mp2 and m2p
- Mpeg Transport Stream with m2t extensions and m2p
- DV Uncompressed AVI with Avi extension.
- Quicktime mov extension
- Supported video formats include:
- Inscriber with extensions icg and ips
- Targa with extensions and tga vda icb and vst and targa and
- Windows Bitmap bmp or dib with extensions and rcl
- JPEG with extensions jpg or jpeg and jfif
- Flash with extensions pix and fpx
- Silican Graphic Image with extensions and sgi rgb
- Windows Meta File with extension wmt
- Tif with tif and tiff formats
- Photoshop psd extension
- Portable Network Graphic png extension
- Quick Time Image with gif extensions and gtif and gti
- Supported audio formats include:
- File Aiff with aif and aiff formats
- Ogg Vorbis ogg suffix
- Mpeg Audio Layer3 ending mp3
- Mpeg Audio Stream with extensions mpa and m2a
- Video and audio inputs and outputs:
- DV recorder with a DV output of both control and Timeline
- Recording batch (Batch Capture), capture and record sound directly in the Timeline alone
- Input compressed video clips with 32 bit video alpha channels.
- Input edl, cmx-340, dve-9100/5000
- Import files directly to CD and DVD
- Output a sequence of tga
- A variety of outputs such as QuickTime, RealVideo, WindowsMedia, Mpeg2, Mpeg1, DivX Procedure Express through the Ediuse
- Support decoder (Encoder) hardware Mpeg pro MVR, Canopus MVR2200
- High quality unique codec Mpeg, Dv, Hd, Canopus
- And …
Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU. Intel or AMD single core CPU with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and / or multi-core CPUs are recommended). SSE2 and SSE3 instruction set supported.
1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
6 GB of hard disk space is required for installation (including third-party software)
Drive with ATA100 / 7,200 RPM or faster is necessary for video storage:
Available HDD disc space should be twice the size of the file to be edited
RAID-0 is recommended for HD resolution editing
A graphics card supporting higher resolution than 1024 × 768 (32-bit), Direct3D 9.0c or later, and PixelShader Model 3.0 or later is required
For SD editing: 256 MB or larger required, 512 MB or larger recommended
For HD editing: 512 MB or larger required, 1 GB or larger recommended
A sound card with WDM driver support is required
Required for software installation
Blu-ray Disc writer, DVD-R/RW or DVD + R / RW drive is required when creating Blu-ray Discs or DVDs
Free USB port (1.1 or higher) is required for security key
Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Windows Vista (SP2 or later, 32-bit or 64-bit)
Windows XP (SP3 or later, 32-bit)
- First, download the desired software.
- Using software Winrar to decompress the file.
- The file is a Rar file again with the software Winrar to decompress the file. (Anti virus before removing Faya disable the compressed mode)
- Quick Time software to install.
- The Edius software to install.
- In order to do the installation.
- After installing the software installation videos Blazers reset the file is complete steps to do so.